Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm Glad I Know Jesus for Myself

When chaos comes, I'm glad I know that Jesus can and will bring order.

When my mind is not working right, I'm glad to know that Jesus is a mind regulator.

When all hope seems to be lost, I'm glad to know that my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness.

When I am sick, I'm glad to know that Jesus is a healer.

When I am lost, I'm glad to know that Jesus will find me, and help me find myself and my way.

When I am in a spiritual or natural fight, I'm glad to know that all I have to do is get out of the way and let Jesus fight my battles for me.

When I have no insurance, I'm glad to know that I have Jesus' blessed assurance.

When my money is funny, and my change is strange, and my credit won't get it, I'm glad to know that Jesus is priceless.  That He paid the cost that counts the most.  That He will make a way out of no way.  That He will make the impossible possible.

I'm talking about JESUS, the name that is above all names.  Hallelujah! Thank You, Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment