Saturday, April 7, 2012

After the Storm

The storms of life are always raging.  Some are more obvious than others.  But there was no mistaking the storms (tornadoes and twisters) that raged through sections of Texas recently.  But I choose to remember all that  I've heard and seen after the storm.  So many volunteers, there is not enough for all of them to do.  I don't think I've ever heard this about any other state in the aftermath of devastation.  It makes me Godly proud to be a Texan.

Whether we were personally affected or not, we should all take to heart what has happened here, and our lives should never be the same again.  We must all emerge from the ashes a little more humble; a little wiser; a little more focused; a little more loving and kind, and a whole lot more grateful to the one and only true living God.

People suffered great loss, but praise be to God, no life was lost.  That in itself is a miracle!


No comments:

Post a Comment