Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Light of The World



How cool is it to be light.  Light leads people out of darkness into the marvelous light (helps one to see things clearly).  Jesus is the light of the world, and once we become new creatures in Christ we possess that same light.  The light of life.  O'Lord, please let my light shine so that your glory may be seen.  I want my light to shine so bright that it will draw people to me, and then I can tell them about You, Jesus.  I want my light to reveal the truth; bring peace to a troubled situation; put joy in sad hearts, and replace hatred with love.  Thank You, Jesus, for my light, may it always shine bright.

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment