Saturday, March 9, 2013

I Ain't Ashame to Claim His Name, JESUS!

When I wake up in the morning I say: "good morning Jesus, here we go again."  I thank Him for being there for me 24/7 (all the time).  He said, in His Word, that: "He would never leave me nor foresake me." And He is true to His Word.  I'm so glad I know Jesus for myself, and have a real and right relationship with Him, because I need Him all the time; especially when times are hard.  I love crossing paths with other believers who are not ashame to claim His name.  There was my brother-in-Christ on the morning train who was wearing that marvelous hat that exclaimed his love for God, the Son, and Holy Spirit.  There was no doubt that he was a true believer, not because of the hat, but his face and spirit revealed that Christ lived inside him.  I just had to talk about the goodness of the Lord with him.  It was an opportunity to praise Jesus in public.  This made my soul glad, and my spirit leapt for joy!  How about my sister-in-Christ who exclaims the name of Jesus, His love, and salvation to a dying world on one of the corners of the West End every day.  One day I just had to encourage her, and show solidarity with her by hugging her, calling her my sister, and telling her God bless you for doing the Lord's work.  I welcome any and all opportunities to claim His name; Jesus!  There are people in other countries who risk their lives to find a hiding place to congregate so they can praise God; so why would I, a Christian, not take advantage of the fact that I can freely praise my Lord and Savoir!  We must claim His name from the highest places to the lowest.  We must claim His name from the four corners of the earth (north, south, east, and west.  We must be bold and claim His name (with Godly direction and Christ-like demeanor) on our jobs, in our schools, in the halls of justice, at the beauty salon, in the barber shop, in the super market, in the streets, in our homes, and, yes, even in our churches.

DON'T BE ASHAME TO CLAIM THE NAME OF JESUS!!!

If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.  Luke 9:26 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment