Sunday, April 28, 2013

" It's A Blessing To Be Alive" by Debra Snipes



It's a blessing to be alive, it's a blessing to be alive.
When I think about all the things, that the Lord is
doing for me, I count it as a blessing to be alive. (repeat)

I could have been sleeping in my grave a long time
ago, but Jesus he intervene for me to stay a while
longer.

But ohh when I think about all the things that the Lord
is doing for me, I count it as a blessing to be alive.

Now you may think that your not blessed at all, but
just remember Jesus hung there on the cross.

But ohh when I think about all the things that the Lord
is doing for me, I count it as a blessing to be alive.

I count it as a blessing to be alive.
I count it as a blessing to be alive.


The song says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment