Thursday, January 26, 2012

Be Still...


 Be Still and Know That I am God

I feel like I’m in a place and space all by myself,
but I am fine in my mind, because it is
where God would have me to be.

I am yearning; the fire is burning;
the wheels of life are turning, but God.

Be still and know that I am God.

The tears are falling, the Lord is calling –   
come My way, come My way.

My soul wanders; my soul wonders,
be still and know that I am God.

Time and season; rhyme and reason,
be still and know that I am God.

Born a child; born a boy; born a girl,
Jesus is the Light of the world.

                                 I Believe
                                                                                    To God Be The Glory
                                                                                    January 31, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment