Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Don't Judge

People are all different which is good because variety is the spice of life.  We have a right to have a difference of opinion, and nobody has to be right or wrong.  We just agree to disagree.

Don't look at a person and think you know them.  We are all like onions.  We have a lot of  layers to peel away, and under each one is a different and unique experience.

How can anyone decide why a person acts a certain way when they haven't walked in their shoes.

We want what others have, but are we willing to sacrifice what they did to get it?

Don't judge me because I have to enforce the rules on my job.  The working me is just one part of a multi-faceted, very complex individual.

How can you just look at me and decide you hate me?  To know me is to love me!

"Don't speak evil against each other, dear brothers and sisters.  If you criticize and judge each other, then you are criticizing and judging God's law.  But your job is to obey the law, not to judge whether it applies to you.  God alone, who gave the law, is the Judge.  He alone has the power to save or to destroy.  So what right do you have to judge your neighbor?" (James 4:11-12/NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment